HELEN STAR - WUNF 393

Discover Wakeupnfuck Girls, ask and comment everything about their scenes directly to Pierre Woodman.
admin

HELEN STAR - WUNF 393

Post by admin »

Norman
Guru

Re: HELEN STAR - WUNF 393

Post by Norman »

Is there a specific reason why you stand up 95% of the time when you have your cumshot?
To get a better camera view in your opinion or is it that you enjoy the cumshot more when you stand up?

Can you consider atleast do some more seated endings in the future so the camera doesn’t have to move around so much and also have a chansen of loosing focus here and there, like it does when you stand up most of the time.
If you stay seated more we also have a clearer view of the girls faces when they are straight in front of your camera lens.
It also has to do with bringing in some variations. If you stand up 95% of the time, eventually it gets predictable and not so exciting for the viewers.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You have most of the time two camera view and when I seat the sperm doesn't go always in the mouth !!!
For me it's more comfortable to stay seat down in fact ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Mrbig10065
Guru

Post by Mrbig10065 »

All I can say…what a beautiful body!! For those of us who like interracial, would be fun to see more BBC! As well as DVP too!

Nice way to ring in 2024!!

Thanks PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!