MEA MELONE
-
regis69
- Guru
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Re: MEA MELONE
Mea, you are a great performer !!! wow, czech girl's are awsome !!!

-
artist212
- Guru
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm
Re: MEA MELONE
Mea Melone wrote:Better when they all taste my squirting![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
regis69
- Guru
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Re: MEA MELONE
Mea, did you like to shoot with Jenny ?
-
regis69
- Guru
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Re: MEA MELONE
Mea, your answers are always a bite short
PLesae tell what you think about Pierre
Do you like him as performer ? Did he gave you what you wanted ?
-
Mea Melone
- Padawan
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Re: MEA MELONE
Pierre: he is very interesting person. I like him, he always is very nice to me. As an performer ? In his age is very very great, many times better than most of young actors and I like to work with him.If he gave me what I wanted ? With him I never said "I want" we understand each other well, so we dont even talk about this. Hope this answer was long enough for you 
-
regis69
- Guru
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:38 pm
Re: MEA MELONE
thanks a lot for your feedback
Exactely what I expected !
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MEA MELONE
Thank you Mea, the old man appreciate !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
kombatwombat
- Padawan
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:34 am
Re: MEA MELONE
What happened to the dp scene that was talked about?