Dear Mr Woodman
you said you have more julie bts , can you pleaseee put it up pleaseee .also where was it shot .. is it her last bts you have
thanks again
it has been a while since you have put one up anyways
JULIE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102819
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JULIE
No more to show with her at the moment, maybe later !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102819
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JULIE
Probabily from the Film I did in Bali ...
But be patient
PW
But be patient
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102819
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JULIE
I think it will be difficult now !!! Be very very patient ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."