really?? short career :-/PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She's retired already ...
PW
LIZA SHAY
-
zaccardo1
- Padawan
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:15 pm
Re: LIZA SHAY
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LIZA SHAY
C'est la vie !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
stanleysx
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm
Re: LIZA SHAY
Sorry late to the party! I enjoyed this scene very much (i would even say this scene worths the subscription alone!) with all the lingerie wearing and rough pounding. I am wondering Mr Pierre do you have a photo set with her on this hardcore scene? I am sorry if other people have requested it before, but her outfit is very appealing and a static photo shoot with her posing would be perfect! Thanks in advance Pierre!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LIZA SHAY
Sorry, I don't have any photo from the scene I do since I shoot POV because I don't want play the same game like many of my competitors who use fake sperm because they do the scene again for photo and giving stress to people like it was in the past when doing big productions ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
stanleysx
- Padawan
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm
Re: LIZA SHAY
I understand, thank you very much! I love the lingerie and stockings combo that she wears, can we have more of them? Her outfit looks like ribbons for gift that is ready to be unwrapped haha!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LIZA SHAY
I have no more with her excepted the Wunf : http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/liza-shay-wunf-51.4397
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
joel227
- Padawan
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:39 pm
Re: LIZA SHAY
shes married now, does husband know about her career?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LIZA SHAY
Ask her !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
toastytea
- Guru
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am
Re: LIZA SHAY
Sorry I can't find in the thread, was there any initiation ?