You mean there's a famous pornstar with a particular country of origin, and that Cyan is from that same country?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:53 amYes I guess so but despite the appearance she is NOT A LATINA and you'll be surprise to discover she has the same origine than one of the most famous actual porn star !!!
PW
CYAN DRAGAN
-
mspm89
- Guru
- Posts: 1862
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am
Re: CYAN
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102847
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
Yes !!!mspm89 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 26, 2026 4:24 amYou mean there's a famous pornstar with a particular country of origin, and that Cyan is from that same country?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sat Jul 25, 2026 6:53 amYes I guess so but despite the appearance she is NOT A LATINA and you'll be surprise to discover she has the same origine than one of the most famous actual porn star !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102847
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
Little update about Cyan ...
She was supposed be here this week but had to pospone her trip because sadly we got a syphilis outbreaks in europe !!!
No worries her plane ticket is done and she will be here August 17 !!!
PW
She was supposed be here this week but had to pospone her trip because sadly we got a syphilis outbreaks in europe !!!
No worries her plane ticket is done and she will be here August 17 !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102847
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
And to be sure nothing change she even confirmed on video !!!
https://x.com/cydrganc?s=11&t=7WdTbdvin40cc6STNL04yw
PW
https://x.com/cydrganc?s=11&t=7WdTbdvin40cc6STNL04yw
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102847
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
Well I am a fan of the visual it gives on video but I am not a fan of oil when I am in the scene because of course it's hard to hold the camera after that ...
Anyway maybe on a XXXX I can manage something with her amazing butt ...
For now she did this cute reply after I published her video and I must said I really appreciate her kindness !!!
PW
Anyway maybe on a XXXX I can manage something with her amazing butt ...
For now she did this cute reply after I published her video and I must said I really appreciate her kindness !!!
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
mspm89
- Guru
- Posts: 1862
- Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:37 am
Re: CYAN
She lives in Mexico, but you said she's not latina. But she definitely looks latina, and I guess she passes off as Mexican there, at least until she opens her mouth. Now I'm more intrigued by her nationality.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 4:50 amAnd to be sure nothing change she even confirmed on video !!!
https://x.com/cydrganc?s=11&t=7WdTbdvin40cc6STNL04yw
IMG_2214.jpg
PW