Phelan: I loved the video of Carolina's Special. It reminds me of a funny story told to me by a friend. He was parked in a car with a long time girl friend. They had been talking and drinking a lot of beer for about an hour and it was pouring down rain.
She said that she had to pee. So he told her to just open the car door pull up her skirt and pull down her panties and go. But just before she went, she said with a wicked smile, "I bet you 5 dollars I can pee farther than you can." He said "you're on", knowing he could shoot a stream at least 3 feet ( 1 meter).
So she peed as hard as she could and shot a stream about 2 feet (60 cm). Then he opened his door pulled down his pants, grabbed his cock and got ready to shoot a long stream, when she said "Stop, I did not use my hands and you can't either." She got the 5 dollars.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Pierre, you and your team did a really great job at the Venus this year. The festival wouldn't be the same without your stand. It was the best Venus since many years - I have never seen so many crazy and sexy girls on one place . Thank you so much! Hope you will be back next year!
Thank you !
It has been my best Venus in a way but the most tiring ever for me !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Maybe later but not sure because I have few TV interview to do and it's a very busy schedule for me this afternoon ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."