"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
TODAY AROUND 5 or 6 PM I'LL BE ONLINE WITH A GORGEOUS NEW FACE CALLED
MISHA CROSS !!! DON'T MISS IT ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
MICHA CROSS from Warsaw online with me around 3 PM GMT ( 16 h 00 french time )
Center-Warsaw.jpg
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."