Yes important is to be always positive whatever is possible to arrive and of course have respect for partners of the models coming with them even if for me it put more pressure on my shoulders because I never know what it will bring at the end ...
As many of you have seen every time I open a thread about a girl on the way to me, it's a huge risk because haters immediately start wrote them when they know where to make it.
Also the girls in general are reading my forum so better give them motivation than repulsion I think but sometime some sentences can hurt or be badly interpreted and bring conflictual situation making the girl change her mind about coming ...
For instance Christina Sage just showed me few days ago some of the messages she got after I said here she will come to me and even 2 people I was thinking they were my friends begged her not fly to "the monster Woodman" or she will be destroyed and her reputation ruined etc ...
Add to that my competition who immediately send her crazy financial proposal to make her change her mind
( A company boss wrote by text message he will give 20 000 USD if she don't fly to me ) and you will understand why it's not the best idea to make stupid comment about the person a girl loves and share the life with because if a smart ass like Christina after 12 years in this industry knows that at the end the people who proposed her big money will fight now to be the next and will pay a lot for sure in future to get the same as I did, when it's new girls without any experience it's easier to impact their mind, fear them etc ... and my competitors know that very well using this weapon against me the best they can !!
So as gorgeous CYAN ( it's her name ) has only done one BG scene with her BF at the moment and IMHO will become one of the biggest porn star in the future she is the target of all US companies at the moment.
The fact she left Los Angeles to have holidays in a tropical place is also a benediction for me and I really pray that she will take the plane soon ...
PW
CYAN DRAGAN
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CY WILL BE SOON ON THE SITE !!!
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
jasonferdton
- Guru
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:51 pm
Re: CYAN
20 000 USD
What a complement to Pierre! He really lives rent free in their heads. It shows I think that they know Pierre's work is superior, otherwise why should they be so insecure??
As for CY, I look forward and hope she receive warm welcome soon!
As for CY, I look forward and hope she receive warm welcome soon!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
I just talk to her !!!
She still enjoy her holidays and did not changed her mind about coming to me …
That’s a good news !!!
And I let you appreciate her beauty ...
She has only shoot soft for FTV until now and a BG with her boyfriend.
PW
She still enjoy her holidays and did not changed her mind about coming to me …
That’s a good news !!!
And I let you appreciate her beauty ...
She has only shoot soft for FTV until now and a BG with her boyfriend.
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
SchnupsieX
- Guru
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:36 pm
Re: CYAN
Her ass is so perfect and her anus looks like it's already taken some big dicks!!!
This girl is incredibly hot, Pierre. If you manage to get her on a plane for a full Woodman treatment, you're a magician.
This girl is incredibly hot, Pierre. If you manage to get her on a plane for a full Woodman treatment, you're a magician.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
Well I do my best as always to make everyone happy here !!!
This girl is really unique and I know august will be a great month ...
PW
This girl is really unique and I know august will be a great month ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102837
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CYAN
Yes I guess so but despite the appearance she is NOT A LATINA and you'll be surprise to discover she has the same origine than one of the most famous actual porn star !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."