LIZ OCEAN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102834
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes true !!! But for Liz they pay very well and respect her so she is very happy !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

bucki125
Guru
Posts: 999
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by bucki125 »

I've seen many of her videos and to the best on my knowledge I have never seen her do anal with anybody but in your videos and certainly not with 4 guys like her WUNF. Can't wait to see her again.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102834
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is still ANAL/DP/RGS exclusive after nearly 4 years ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

DrNa
Guru
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by DrNa »

Can we expect another scene with her this year?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102834
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I hope so yes !!!
We spoke together almost every week but she is booked all the time ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102834
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Capture-d’écran-2026-09-13-à-22.07.33.jpg

PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
Spiderdog
Guru
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by Spiderdog »

Des connasses !

Lupino
Guru
Posts: 417
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:06 pm

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by Lupino »

Is Liz still doing porn? She's not very active on X and hardly hear from her.

Jhony.aioros
Padawan
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2026 2:25 am

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by Jhony.aioros »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 13, 2026 8:04 pm
Capture-d’écran-2026-09-13-à-22.07.33.jpg


PW
Hahaha, the trio of Liz, Kiara Lord, and Pierre is coming together. I knew it. :D

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102834
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LIZ OCEAN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not sure as Kiara now is more focus on her personal product but if she want it yes I will do it of course !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."