Yes and with the water it's very nice !
PW
NIKITA BULGARIA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102793
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
totoro
- Guru
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am
- Location: obviously, in front of my computer!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102793
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
She could be a queen in this business if she was a bit less like a crazy child in her mind ! it's true she is a young girl but sometime she really give me the feeling she should be in first school !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
hieronimouss
- Padawan
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 8:42 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Are there any pics of her defloration?
-
camper
- Guru
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:01 pm
- Location: U.S.A.
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
I love that hairy pussy, but I would love to watch another girl shaving her. Any chance of doing that video?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102793
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Seems complicated now...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Stokata
- Newb
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 am
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Pierre, ask NIkita about Svishtov, Bulgaria, university of economics. I thing I saw her there. Second year student, finance or i'am wrong ?

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102793
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
No idea ! But I heard at latest news she was in a school of law. Not sure it's her you've seen !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
tytyrytka
- Newb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:48 am
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Не, не учи в печално известния "Д.А. Ценов" Свищов...грешиш.
-
Stokata
- Newb
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 am
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
А къде учи тогава, знаеш ли? Преди 3 седмици някаде на поправителната сесия в "Д.А. Ценов" говорих с едно момиче, което много прилича на въпросната Nikita от клипа. Ако я видя пак ще я питам дали е тя.