останься с нами натали!
впрочем ты ешё в намибие?
NATALY VON
-
loukios
- Guru
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 am
- Location: RUSSIA
Re: NATALY VON
La femme est sage à l'impromptu et folle à la réflexion
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
Нет, она уже вернулась домой
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Gixy
- Padawan
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm
Re: NATALY VON
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I don't know but after 20 years fucking Russians they don't like Suka or kurva which is supposed to be a real bitch and accept without problem Sutchka who's supposed to be a slut and Sabbaka my dog !!!
Anyway I tell them all when I fuck ...![]()
![]()
![]()
PW
I must admit that after 20 years your russian incredibly sux
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
But at least it works ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
WFX
- Guru
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Re: NATALY VON
Maybe the gurls were juss being polite and dont say it sux big time.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
But at least it works ...
PW
-
Phelan
- Guru
- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: NATALY VON
Instead they do suck most of the timeWFX wrote: Maybe the gurls were juss being polite and dont say it sux big time.
-
Gixy
- Padawan
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm
Re: NATALY VON
indeed. for money they will do anything
-
Gixy
- Padawan
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:16 pm
Re: NATALY VON
even start speaking english themselves ( это намёк
)
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102768
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NATALY VON
To speak english is not a stupid thing ! If there is some positives sides in our business, for sure learning english is one of them !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
youdaman
- Guru
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 am
Re: NATALY VON
Things have been crazy for me personally lately, but I just had to stop by and wish Miss Nataly Von a very Happy Birthday! Take care, beautiful! I hope you have a great day...
The Canadian.
The Canadian.