Me too, Megan fox is wearing too much makeup. She doesnt look natural to me at all, way too artificial to my taste.
And Misha is way more badass, thats damn sure
---
Oh and Misha, i read earlier in the thread you liked some good music and mentionned Metallica. Have you tried listening to Iron Maiden ? They are the absolute kings of the world in my opinion when it comes to hard rock and heavy metal.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think the first common thing they have is : be both very pretty !!!
PW
dommage que ce projet de film ne se soit pas réalisé(dont tu as parlé il y a longtemps), parce qu'avec tout le respect que merite misha, tu te serais fait plus de succès avec l'autre
Fear of the dark is one one my favorite hardrock song. I bought the Iron Maiden album in New York in june 1991 and all what I did there was with a walkman and headset, I will never forget it. I was with Raven the US porn star doing report for Hot Video.
I have all Iron Maiden album ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
And large taste in women and music !!!
Excepted opera style ( anyway I love Fantom of the opera and Carmen ) I can be fan of nearly all, from Vivaldi to Maiden, but for instance Motor Head and all to rude heavy metal are not giving me the right feeling. I like MSG,Scorpion, Dio and all those who have a specific intonation. Rammstein is one of my god too !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
What about Alice Cooper ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhdHaCUC3c
Legendary classic song, with a very cool clip too. Lyrics and all, everything is perfect. If you dont already know this you are missing something.
Talking about music. I used to be a huge Iron Maiden- fan as a teenager.
And Metallica, AC/DC and all. Still listen to it now and then at partys.
But then i discovered Frank Zappa.
Heres a song about making a girl come. How can you not like that huh!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xEQ4Zlbatc
And what about this funk thing preformed by hes son. "Give Me Your Dirty Love" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4XxcZZv-I
ahahahahaha, Misha's forum is on the way to become a music forum !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."