Very good idea Jake! And Pierre, since everyone knows that you can reload many times, why don't you fuck the queen of England right after Paris?
Maybe if she like your anal treatment enough she let you do a threesome with her and Paris!
It would make a great Casting X 74!
NIKITA BULGARIA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
I know but jut missed her mother last week !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
madfucker
- Guru
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Put that fucking bush online asap Pierre I can't wait more
please she is so gorgeous !
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
I know she is ! I think her first B/G scene will be online in two weeks on the site !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ruizs
- Padawan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
nice first hardcore of nikita bulgaria this week .. 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
NO it's Slavina, Nikita it's next month, read well my friend, read well !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ruizs
- Padawan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
ok pierre es que yo hablo español disculpe .. falta poco para the video of NIKITA 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Yes very soon amigo !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ruizs
- Padawan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
thanks master
in casting 73

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
No, the scene with Alain Deloin, at the end of this month, but for the Casting, I don't know yet
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."