Elvira,
What I said was with the greatest of respect to you!
I wish you well.
Thank you for the complement, being called a young man... at 53.
ELVIRA BLACK
-
Blarit
- Guru
- Posts: 3261
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
Take that as a compliment. 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
Pierre's smile is endearing. He is a demanding, but insanely pleasant man.
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Blarit
- Guru
- Posts: 3261
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 12:30 pm
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
Pierre your russian is perfect.
-
occidental
- Guru
- Posts: 1980
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:36 pm
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
Marysia au top à 37 ans , alors à 27 j'imagine 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Jean
- Guru
- Posts: 4989
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
Superbe MILF
D'ailleurs étonnant de ne pas voir Spiderdog sur ce thread, qu'est ce qu'il branle ?!
-
Marysia
- Padawan
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2021 9:10 am
-
occidental
- Guru
- Posts: 1980
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:36 pm
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
je suis sur qu'a 47 ans ce sera toujours une bombe Russe 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102780
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELVIRA BLACK
Amazing !!!I'm better in life than I am after working as a makeup artist.
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."