ANETT TEA
-
shayhen2
- Guru
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:46 pm
Re: ANETT TEA
My new all time favorite
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ANETT TEA
I can understand that !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
trivoltician
- Guru
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:34 pm
Re: ANETT TEA
Hey Pierre, please release the casting..It’s already been 3-4 weeks now.
-
pieter
- Guru
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Re: ANETT TEA
Although I like the preview pics of several girls a lot I would like to suggest using the other DP position too sometime for the previews if possible. I like it a lot better when I don’t have some of your dudes ass blocking my view
DP view from side with facial expressions of the girl are best.
DP view from side with facial expressions of the girl are best.
-
milster
- Guru
- Posts: 512
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:04 pm
Re: ANETT TEA
Yes, as already one posted - she has pretty face. And her eyes...amazing!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ANETT TEA
Best if I did not post anything ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
pieter
- Guru
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 pm
Re: ANETT TEA
If you don’t read what I say...PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Best if I did not post anything ...
PW
-
Anwerkhalid
- Newb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:31 pm
-
BryanTrewS
- Newb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:18 pm
- Location: Mali
Re: ANETT TEA
I watched this scene. Boring !
I want see what Pierre did with her
I want see what Pierre did with her