bresko, sometimes i really hate your comments!!!bresko wrote:by bresko » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm
This is what i said before it is obviously that i was right .
this girl may start to work in adult but she will never be a porn star she will probably act in couple of movies and then she will be married
NIKITA BULGARIA
-
craving
- Guru
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:53 am
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
-
Dr zaius
- Guru
- Posts: 964
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
bresko wrote:by bresko » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm
This is what i said before it is obviously that i was right .
this girl may start to work in adult but she will never be a porn star she will probably act in couple of movies and then she will be married
Great.. Thanks for the info "Mr Partykiller"
But I think you are wrong. I believe she will be back!! At least in my dreams!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102819
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
I hope also it's just a "hollidays crisis" !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
popeye
- Guru
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:33 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
where this nikita pierrre
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102819
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Lost in mind and maybe lost for me too... No idea where she is and what she do, but if I've no news in a week, I'll give my members a good surprise with her first video...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
youdaman
- Guru
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 am
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
I'm not going to lie, it would be fantastic to see that first scene, Nikita is amazing, but I would much rather her still be with you. I really hope she contacts you...
Your fan, The Canadian.
Your fan, The Canadian.
-
Alvaro
- Padawan
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
Can you give us a clue maestro, what kind of video will you present to us of this great bomba at first?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102819
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
We will see... maybe nothing yet if she come back !
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
popeye
- Guru
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 6:33 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
you deflowered your her pierre something we will see
-
Alvaro
- Padawan
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Re: NIKITA THE BULGARIAN BOMBA !
popeye you message sounds as if pierre has deflowered a part of his body?
forgot to say something about the firginity!!!

forgot to say something about the firginity!!!