Thank you very much !!!
PW
MISHA CROSS
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MISHA CROSS
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
MISHA_CROSS
- Guru
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 pm
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MISHA CROSS
So beautiful ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
totoro
- Guru
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am
- Location: obviously, in front of my computer!!
-
mrmystic
- Guru
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 pm
Re: MISHA CROSS
Beautiful pic Misha!*
I am really looking forward in you porn career.
You are truly a unike lady.
And yeah, there is unboubtingly similarities between you and Sasha Grey, but i actually prefere you cuz of your eyes.
I am really looking forward in you porn career.
You are truly a unike lady.
And yeah, there is unboubtingly similarities between you and Sasha Grey, but i actually prefere you cuz of your eyes.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MISHA CROSS
I agree ! Also I hope if Misha become famous one day, she will not ask me 10 000 $ for an interview, as Sasha did to me !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
stern24
- Padawan
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:26 pm
Re: MISHA CROSS
cute! gimme more 
...and 10 000$
Misha will ask You for a few slapsPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I agree ! Also I hope if Misha become famous one day, she will not ask me 10 000 $ for an interview, as Sasha did to me !!!![]()
![]()
![]()
PW
...and 10 000$
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MISHA CROSS
ahahah yes I think more the 10 000 slaps !!! Since I know her she never request any amount of money, she takes what I give, said thank you and put it in her pocket without even count.
She is the opposite of the bitch mentality, I love that ...
PW
She is the opposite of the bitch mentality, I love that ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
makker
- Guru
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 pm
Re: MISHA CROSS
You mean Sasha Grey? 10 000 $ for just an interview? Wow, didn't know she was that greedy.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I agree ! Also I hope if Misha become famous one day, she will not ask me 10 000 $ for an interview, as Sasha did to me !!!![]()
![]()
![]()
PW
