LAURA CRYSTAL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: LAURA CRYSTAL

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am regularly in contact with Laura since she did this new casting !!!
She seems have got the lesson and take herself seriously in hands !!!
She just did a video yesterday for her social network and I must say she was looking astonishing…

She send me various sample like this one and I hope she will keep going on this direction …

a526eaeb-15f0-4e33-8ef8-6e27b5442022.jpeg

PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
Spiderdog
Guru
Posts: 2517
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Re: LAURA CRYSTAL

Post by Spiderdog »

Je ne sais pas si on retrouvera l'ancienne Crystal, tout cela fait quand même très fake !