Oh yes she did it with pleasure !!!
PW
SUZANA P
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
totoro
- Guru
- Posts: 2565
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:20 am
- Location: obviously, in front of my computer!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
Oui très bon !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
zarafan
- Padawan
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm
Re: SUZANA P
you guys said that she is retired but I have seen that there are some new works from lesbea.com and they look really new videos
http://www.lesbea.com/tour/video.php?id=1070
Is posible that she still working??
http://www.lesbea.com/tour/video.php?id=1070
Is posible that she still working??
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
OK maybe she started again !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
marlo
- Guru
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: SUZANA P
exellent zarafan
I hope that scene with brandy smile is new!!
ça nous laisse de l'espoir pierre!!
I hope that scene with brandy smile is new!!
ça nous laisse de l'espoir pierre!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
Peut-etre ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Korrotxano
- Padawan
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:45 am
Re: SUZANA P
Even Ariel and Suzie Carina are back for orgasmsxxx/lesbea
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
Yes but girl/girl and boy/girl are not same stories ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
zarafan
- Padawan
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm
Re: SUZANA P
this topic is dead!! (like her, because is nothing new about her for a long time...) let's reactivate it with a question for Pierre.
How many times did you see the video of you fucking her??
If I were you I'd see it for hundred times!!
and you guys??
How many times did you see the video of you fucking her??
If I were you I'd see it for hundred times!!
and you guys??