No because as usually, some other scenes went to be first and also because I worked too much in production and I am tired ...
PW
CORINNE
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CORINNE
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CORINNE
Ahahahah yes always but anyway I do the job ...
Actually lot of things to put in order and Corinne will come a bit later !!!
PW
Actually lot of things to put in order and Corinne will come a bit later !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Lecter
- Padawan
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:21 pm
Re: CORINNE
Could you please specify "a bit"?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ahahahah yes always but anyway I do the job ...
Actually lot of things to put in order and Corinne will come a bit later !!!
PW
-
Lecter
- Padawan
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:21 pm
Re: CORINNE
Didn't you read the teaser at the end? It's just a few days before the update...charliema wrote:Dont forget please![]()
-
charliema
- Guru
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 am
Re: CORINNE
Still waiting since February

-
charliema
- Guru
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:44 am
Re: CORINNE
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
...... since February 
-
Lecter
- Padawan
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:21 pm
Re: CORINNE
No, since october 2015...charliema wrote:Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...... since February
-
Csinger
- Padawan
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:04 pm
- Location: Netherlands
Re: CORINNE
One of the best if not the best porn site, however what needs to be done is once the casting is released a date should also be given for when the hardcore casting will be uploaded and it should be stuck too. That's just my opinion! Everyone's a winner then