SHANIA VEGAX
-
Nunez
- Guru
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:16 pm
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
I love it her. So perfect everything beautiful
and now she need it more guys fuck her more.
-
G-string lover
- Guru
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:03 am
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
Shania is as close to perfection you can get. Only small thing she need to fix is a little bit her teeth and she would be completely flawless. Needless to say she is a little dynamite beauty!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
I agree !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
JohnWick
- Guru
- Posts: 1426
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 pm
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
For me she is in top 5 best looking girls of the year. In terms of the style what I like. Her body is amazing. And I can add Megan Love and Luna Wolfs and Lia Lin to that too!!! Soooo fuckable and gorgeous
-
Kylema
- Guru
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 pm
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
Can you describe it the feeling to be inside her ass. Was it tight? Hope sge will try the next phase now. DP style.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
Maybe you could become a member again Kylema and support my work like that you will know what you are speaking about !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PW
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Spiderdog
- Guru
- Posts: 2514
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 pm
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
c'est qui le mec avec elle ?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
Son mec !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Kylema
- Guru
- Posts: 252
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 pm
Re: SHANIA VEGAX
Yes for sure next month I will be againPIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:52 pmMaybe you could become a member again Kylema and support my work like that you will know what you are speaking about !!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
PW