LENA LELANI
-
zigfieldfollies
- Guru
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 pm
Re: LENA LELANI
Les gouts et les couleurs... A chacun son style!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102776
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LENA LELANI
Thanks !!! I like her as a person and also for her incredible way to fuck !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Eintracht
- Guru
- Posts: 1836
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am
I am definitely one of those who fell in love.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:08 pmShe is very special. I think some people will fall in love and some maybe will not like her but me, I really like her a lot !!!
PW
Listening to her favorite type of man it is not surprising that her husband does not take care for the family but it is her who has to raise the money.
“You cannot blame porn, ... When I was young, I used to masturbate to Gilligan's Island.” - Ron Jeremy
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102776
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LENA LELANI
A bit sad yes but nothing we can do !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
manhouse
- Guru
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 pm
Re: LENA LELANI
Pierre updated when wunf?

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102776
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LENA LELANI
I try today night to give you her final ... "correction" !!!
PW
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Lysander68
- Guru
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:56 am
- Location: Germany
Re: LENA LELANI
The WUNF is wonderful, and I hope there will be more 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102776
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: LENA LELANI
Oh yes !!!
Casting, XXXX, WSG, and maybe more in future if she is very succesfull here as it looks she will ...
A real fucker who care only about enjoyment. It's so great !!!
PW
Casting, XXXX, WSG, and maybe more in future if she is very succesfull here as it looks she will ...
A real fucker who care only about enjoyment. It's so great !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."