TUNDE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102824
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: TUNDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

doxxx
Guru
Posts: 3143
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am

Re: TUNDE

Post by doxxx »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I did it for you ...

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 10501.html

PW
thanks pierre! she is really adorable !!!!

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102824
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: TUNDE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes a sweety and I liked very much her perfect tits !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

unknown316
Guru
Posts: 397
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am

Re: TUNDE

Post by unknown316 »

Her boobs are amazing shape, rare to find them medium size but also full