Exactly the kind of steel horse i like ! Very nice.
I m not a speed fan at all, I m very casual kind of guy. I havent any bike yet, but I m dreaming on riding one on day. Definitly on my bucket list.
Have a look at this :
I m a huge tv shows addict, and I have absolutly never heard of that one, looks like somethink I could enjoy. Almost completly unknown in France it seems. Will check it out if I can find it, thanks !
It's nice but I don't really feel something about bike. Last week-end I brought my father to the race, he's 75 years old and has a Fazer. He's passionate but me not...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Your Dad looks like he's in good shape for his age, PW. Riding a motorcycle at 75 is pretty impressive. Good genetics in your family. I think you have a lot of good years to look forward to. Does your Dad also lead a clean life(no drugs, alcohol, cigarettes)? He must because he looks great...
I touch wood but except one of my Gd Parents ( mother's father), everybody die after 90 y.o since 5 generations ( no drugs no cigarett no alcool !!! )
Unfortunatly my mother is sick she has a sclerose but my father do at least 40 kilometers walk in the mountain every weeks...he's very strong man !
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
He lost some but it's true he has more than me on his head !
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."