Fair enough!PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Thu Sep 10, 2026 3:22 pmUsually it’s the main idea of the Wunf but some girls prefer be with make up on them and I have to respect their wishes !!!
PW
CHRISTINA SAGE
-
CurryAsh1990
- Guru
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
-
Bella4445
- Padawan
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2026 1:12 pm
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
Pierre I really think that this right here shows really how you respectfully treat the models as a person. Many haters and people might look at the scenes and make up their ideas but I completely love the little details on how you deal on a human level with each individual and I think it's honorable.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Thu Sep 10, 2026 3:22 pmUsually it’s the main idea of the Wunf but some girls prefer be with make up on them and I have to respect their wishes !!!
PW
There are many other productions that appears very glamorous on the outside but treat the model like a piece of ragged cloth.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
Thanks a lot your post warm my heart !!!
Since 30 years people are trying to say I am a bad person who don't respect women ( even yesterday I have a rough chat discussion with a girl I like and really though she was a friend because she totally collapsed in her mind and became "feminist" so she now she think that I disrespect women and ask me if I could remove some of the scene from the site !!! )
But at the end all intelligent people can see where is the truth and I am glad you're one of them ...
PW
Since 30 years people are trying to say I am a bad person who don't respect women ( even yesterday I have a rough chat discussion with a girl I like and really though she was a friend because she totally collapsed in her mind and became "feminist" so she now she think that I disrespect women and ask me if I could remove some of the scene from the site !!! )
But at the end all intelligent people can see where is the truth and I am glad you're one of them ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Bella4445
- Padawan
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2026 1:12 pm
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
Definitely Pierre, It's sad that some people do not understand the thrill we women get from rough sex and they think that what is depicted in the bedroom is degrading.
For example my husband and I always enjoys hard sex even what some people may consider "degrading" but never did i feel disrespected, and I see the same thing in what you do. I see on X how you humanly connect with the models, I see their genuine reviews and you can tell easily when someone is lying but here it's not the case. There is a genuine human touch that speaks a lot of weight.
Anyways, just do not pay attention to these haters. I know you already don't.
For example my husband and I always enjoys hard sex even what some people may consider "degrading" but never did i feel disrespected, and I see the same thing in what you do. I see on X how you humanly connect with the models, I see their genuine reviews and you can tell easily when someone is lying but here it's not the case. There is a genuine human touch that speaks a lot of weight.
Anyways, just do not pay attention to these haters. I know you already don't.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
As the thread says : I love my haters !!!
They are a huge "kick in the ass" sometimes making me get stronger and far from making me depressed they make me more combative !!!
The action of Tommie Mc Donald with Eva Berger against me for instance gave me a great deal of strength—and above all, bolstered my standing in the industry—along with a lot of support.
So, in trying to bring me down, they actually helped me and contributed to making my life better. I also appeared on two TV broacast based on this story, which boosted my popularity, whereas both of them have been consigned to internet oblivion !!!
So in fact haters fails with me because I have a mindset of steel, and I systematically turn the negative into the positive, no matter the situation ... I am a true spider in fact !!!
PW
They are a huge "kick in the ass" sometimes making me get stronger and far from making me depressed they make me more combative !!!
The action of Tommie Mc Donald with Eva Berger against me for instance gave me a great deal of strength—and above all, bolstered my standing in the industry—along with a lot of support.
So, in trying to bring me down, they actually helped me and contributed to making my life better. I also appeared on two TV broacast based on this story, which boosted my popularity, whereas both of them have been consigned to internet oblivion !!!
So in fact haters fails with me because I have a mindset of steel, and I systematically turn the negative into the positive, no matter the situation ... I am a true spider in fact !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Bella4445
- Padawan
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2026 1:12 pm
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
That's really nice to hear PW.
Wishing you all the best for the future.
You have a real fan here. lol
Wishing you all the best for the future.
You have a real fan here. lol
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
Thank you !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
CurryAsh1990
- Guru
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
Rough sex is ok but not all the time!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
it has never been all the time and will never be !!!
Only when the girl like it I do it ...
PW
Only when the girl like it I do it ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
darvin
- Newb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2026 1:26 am
Re: CHRISTINA SAGE
Christina just filmed an anal scene with another company. Do you know anything about that?
