Man, I already banned you once, let her quiet, as said Makker, she does what she wants it's her life. I have nothing against her, she is a sweet heart who never did nothing bad to anyone except herself by staying with her BF but it's her decision and you can tell what ever you want against HIM but I'm asking you to respect HER !!!
Ricardo is a lucky dude
Unfortunately yes, there are some people who doesn't know how to live like real men and need and innocent sweet heart to love them, to trust them and feed them until the breaking point ( the real one ! ). The past as shown how many of them have escaped from his claws, but that one for sure will stay much longer because she's too much adorable person.
Also, I'm not 100% sure it's Leyla who has written here, because if she's in Thailand, I wonder how she can post with an HU ip adress here...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
I am sorry, you're wright the bad one is her pimp boyfriend not her. I'm just sad this sweet nice girl is used like an object. But yes it is her own choice.
SerbianBest2 wrote:I am sorry, you're wright the bad one is her pimp boyfriend not her. I'm just sad this sweet nice girl is used like an object. But yes it is her own choice.
RELAX
Nobody use me! U'll see my pics here after the post-production...& february U and everybody can buy my book that you see what I did abroad!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
I'm Leyla and I write here and yes, I using my phone on thailand hotel wifi so I don't understand why show this for you ?!
I post my ip picture here but i change my mind 'cauese i don't want problem. Believe me or not ... not interesting anymore I want only put some pics here that I show I'm fine and answer some question (gossip) & idiot thing ... Have a nice day!
Anyway by you or anyone else, you're always welcome here Leyla in real or not until we can enjoy your beauty ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Makker are you Ricardo ??? A Ricardo's friend ??? So do not speak to me like that, I'm not debil enough to not know what are the usual IP adress that she's using, and now I have a specific script to decode even the detourned IP ...
So let me think and do what I wish on MY forum !!! Thanks.
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Oh come on Pierre. Now you are thinking I am Ricardo? Your suspicion really goes too far. As I said I take no position in your fight with Ricardo. Just don't let a lovely girl like Leyla be a victim of it.