Pas depuis sa deuxieme interview en 2009
PW
SUZANA P
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
marlo
- Guru
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm
Re: SUZANA P
bon je l'appelle et j'te tiens au courant
je crois qu'elle fait un break ou qu'elle a carrement stoppé sa carriere
je crois qu'elle fait un break ou qu'elle a carrement stoppé sa carriere
-
WFX
- Guru
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Re: SUZANA P
I believe she worked also with some of girls already on dis site like melisa a.
She is czech, I think.
Height:5'9"
Weight:123 lbs
Perfect bronsed body, a butt and face to die for!
She is czech, I think.
Height:5'9"
Weight:123 lbs
Perfect bronsed body, a butt and face to die for!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
WFX
- Guru
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Re: SUZANA P
Suzana,,,,hm, 'suzana presova', of ALL alias, the only one I did not know or searched for on this site.
18 pages,,,,fuck, muss be a popular woodmans girls then.
I will first read 18 pages, maybe my question has been answered.
Thanxs Zlatko.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
Thanks Zlatko but I transferred all here !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
WFX
- Guru
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Re: SUZANA P
Okay, now I finish reading all 18!!!! pages. She also has almost 18!!!! nickname!!!!
'Deny Moore', is her latest. I find dis stupid, if girls has so many artist name.
Anyways,great to hear you are friend again after dis bastard lied to her and fasterova!!Unfortunately tho for us no anal scene to watch,,,,but I must say huge thanx for trying to get her to say yes multiple times!! First in 2009 after you 2 meet and get to be buddies again, then during your meeting for chat and for third time when you tried to get her yes via influence of one of her girlfriends!! Who knows maybe you get lucky one day and she say okay....
You know wfx style gurl by now, the only thingk missing with suzana is very bright blue or green eyes,,,,but I think she has cute monster ass to make up for dis!!
Also I am crazy about hers tanned bodyskin!
But I muss confess, in stead of au naturel look, she looks better with face full of maquillage (plus red lipstick) a la tradional "porno look", like christope clark would name it, for gurls in his productions.
Anyways, good luck convincing hers every know and then,,,,
....and again, may the "fourth" be with you with dis suzana.
(Hm, both Yoda creature and you have same round face
,,,,Ben15,,,,resemblance topic????
, maybe Yoda will give you some power Pierre, who knows).
P.s. Wfx also has round face, he likes the hamburgers/big mac's very much!!!!

Anyways,great to hear you are friend again after dis bastard lied to her and fasterova!!Unfortunately tho for us no anal scene to watch,,,,but I must say huge thanx for trying to get her to say yes multiple times!! First in 2009 after you 2 meet and get to be buddies again, then during your meeting for chat and for third time when you tried to get her yes via influence of one of her girlfriends!! Who knows maybe you get lucky one day and she say okay....
You know wfx style gurl by now, the only thingk missing with suzana is very bright blue or green eyes,,,,but I think she has cute monster ass to make up for dis!!
Also I am crazy about hers tanned bodyskin!
But I muss confess, in stead of au naturel look, she looks better with face full of maquillage (plus red lipstick) a la tradional "porno look", like christope clark would name it, for gurls in his productions.
Anyways, good luck convincing hers every know and then,,,,
....and again, may the "fourth" be with you with dis suzana.
(Hm, both Yoda creature and you have same round face
P.s. Wfx also has round face, he likes the hamburgers/big mac's very much!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
I'm still trying but she has a wealthy boy friend and she's in love at the moment !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
WFX
- Guru
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:57 pm
Re: SUZANA P
Thank God, she is not Buddhist!! (I think).PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I'm still trying but she has a wealthy boy friend and she's in love at the moment !
PW
There is hope....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45V-BTJDGbk
We all with chubby faces must unite!!!!
Im convinced we see the famous popo spanking from the Woodinator on dis Suzana in the future!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102783
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SUZANA P
Very few chance unfortunatly ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Download
- Newb
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 pm
- Location: Russia
Thanks for the helpful information
Thanks for the helpful information