trinity wrote:Lijepi pozdrav Iris
savrseno izgledas! nadam se da ces i dalje objavljivat svoje sexy slike i snimit jos puno porno filmova
so, is the next step DAP?
Hvala. Je že posnetega dosti vročega materiala, ki še ni objavljen, tako da bo vročih scen še dosti. Mimogrede, si videl moj teaser - en film (ne samo scena) je posnet tudi na tisti lokaciji.
Huh - DAP is not next step, although I have no doubt it will happen.
That was my first real hard anal and only second in my life. But I extremely enjoyed it - try to count how many times I came. You'll be surprised about the number.
No doubt - PW is real master in preparing, committing murder while doing it or not , but hands down to Alain and David to handle me the way they did - that's what sex is all about!!!!
Landru wrote:
Very nice picture !! Don't be embarrassed, you should be proud of that !!
I like to see women's asshole destroyed like that !!! Thanks for this contribution, I prefer gaping asshole than "flowering" asshole but it's beautiful too anyway .
I hope you will continue in this hardway to being a perfect "asshole slut " !
Kisss sweety
Landru, I'm very happy to read you here again. You know you're my favorite dirty minded man! Your words are direct and effective yet flattering - after reading them I will love extending my asshole capabilities toward the goal to be the perfect asshole slut!!!
gregorYYrogerg wrote:Hi there.
What can I say I fell in love Hot Iris are beautiful loved watching you on Twitter
Welcome here and love to have a fan from Slovak republic! Love Bratislava and especially men there!!! (love how they notice nice looking girl walking by )
All the best and hot kisses!
trinity wrote:jesi razmisljala da napravis scene za Assholefever i DPFanatics?
i nisam razumio gdje se moze pogledat taj tvoj trailer.
Nimam nikakršnih problemov s tem - da, bi posnela
Zakaj vprašaš - imaš zame morda njihov kontakt?
Za teaser je najbolje, da vneseš v google "hot doll iris teaser" in ti bo vrnil vrsto zadetkov - najboljšo kvaliteto ima alfasamec.
Kiss, Iris