"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
I had a internet connection problem ( even in Paris it happens ! ) and can't continued but I think you get a lot anyway and no reason to cry !
I already give you the text in the chat section and monday evening to have the video in the archive part;
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
No, it's people who work with girls who change the name mostly because they want make believe they are the first... It's a bit stupid but it's like this, myself I'm in trouble every day when must write the name on each new upload, mostly I give the same name like in Eurobabe, but sometime it's not possible, like for Baby Jane for instance because I give her that one on the model release she signed and it's not even sure she will keep this new "Sabrina" name...
But concerning Dido Angel, ( just put her back in the plane one hour ago ! ) it's her official stage name !
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
After the chat nothing but that morning we did a submission scene together and it was cool even if I was very tired after two days no slept...
I give you some pics of her and even one from her threesome scene with DP !
Dido-Angel-loves-Paris.jpg
I-love-my-master.jpg
My-first-DP.jpg
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."