Well she is russian originaly but we can take it as american !!!
PW
ELENA KOSHKA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102836
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
CurryAsh1990
- Guru
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
I swear it was Elena who randomly was saying sex things in French while you was fucking her! I could be wrong but I swear it was when you was fucking an American chick.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Fri Aug 14, 2026 4:35 pmWell she is russian originaly but we can take it as american !!!
PW
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102836
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
I forgot but probably yes as she has dated for long time my great friend Laurent Sky who is french !!!!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Spiderdog
- Guru
- Posts: 2517
- Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 pm
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
la belle a bien menée sa barque , elle n'a pas fait beaucoup d'anal , mais etant assez sensible de l'anus comme on le voit dans ton casting on comprends qu'elle a été très prudente sur la selection !
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102836
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
Oui exact !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
CurryAsh1990
- Guru
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
Elena must love the FrenchPIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:31 amI forgot but probably yes as she has dated for long time my great friend Laurent Sky who is french !!!!!
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102836
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
Seems obvious she has good tastes for sex !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
CurryAsh1990
- Guru
- Posts: 690
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
I think she has quit doing mainstream porn?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102836
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
Yes she has found peace and love !!! She deserved it ;..
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
JustAGuy
- Padawan
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 am
- Location: USA
Re: ELENA KOSHKA
So, why the name change for this string, from Elena Koshka to Elena the Cat, and now right before my eyes, just Elena Cat?