"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
"Yes i do photoset, Reda told you it's free with me ?"
"Yes !"
"... easy life in his head !!!"
Pierre i'm sorry for having just up that thread for this, BUT it's so good when we can laught a bit with you, and also, i didn't know what happened to you the day when you did that casting, but ALL what you said was absolutly more entertaining than any Netflix show !!! it's a compliment Pierre !!!
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
oh it's not so easy, I have no idea where I have this kind of picture !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Elle a un tic qui revient régulièrement , quand elle monte en température elle dit souvent oh oui ollala , elle dit dans le casting et le ressort dans ses scènes !
va sur youtube et tape : gaullin moonlight , la vignette ou ya des chinasses en bikini bleu , ya du oulala à volonté c'est parfait à ecouter en se faisant manger le mandrin