REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: REBECCA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ikken20 wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 5:05 am
It’s good to hear that you’re still in touch with Rebecca.
Have you seen her lately?
Can you tell me yet what that incredible thing was that she did a few months ago?
No I can't sorry but it's something nice !!!
She is really happy and it's the only things we should care about ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

ikken20
Guru
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 am

Re: REBECCA

Post by ikken20 »

I'm happy for her. Do you remember the last time you had sex with Rebecca? Was it when she was over for the pool table scene (her latest video, if I'm not mistaken)? Or was it later than that? When she was just visiting you?

Gilgamesh29
Newb
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:37 pm

Re: REBECCA

Post by Gilgamesh29 »

Solo puedo dar las gracias a la Diosa Rebecca por existir, su casting nos da tanta sensualidad arrolladora , su belleza demoledora lo natural al dejar llevarse por el placer dado por Pierre donde sus fans agradecemos eternamente.