Dear Mr Woodman
pleaseee pleasee pleaseee can you put up a BTS ( classic please) it has been too long ..
julie or nataly would be good ofcourse
thank you
JULIE
-
mauboy1
- Padawan
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Re: JULIE
your first movie in bally was golden triangle,there Julie had an sexscene with alain deloin,with a good performance,can you put a link to see that scene,of course with charge or paying money.
I give that idea to several guys to want to see secenes with their favorite models,instead of pay for complete movie which its hard to find nowadays.
regards ,from mexico
I give that idea to several guys to want to see secenes with their favorite models,instead of pay for complete movie which its hard to find nowadays.
regards ,from mexico
-
borgyboy11
- Guru
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 am
Re: JULIE
Dear MR Woodman
because there is no more bts .. i have no choice but to cancell my subcrition to you for over 2 years ..
but i will re join when there are up on a regular basis again..
if you can let me know when .. and when more of your claissics are up
thank you again
because there is no more bts .. i have no choice but to cancell my subcrition to you for over 2 years ..
but i will re join when there are up on a regular basis again..
if you can let me know when .. and when more of your claissics are up
thank you again
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JULIE
There are 1000 of BTS but it's difficult for me to edit BTS at the moment that's all !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102817
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: JULIE
OK I'm sorry but I try to satisfied in priority the people in function of what is the most requested on the site and it's not the BTS !!!
The 3 to 7 hours that it takes between found the rush, make the editing, the export from FCP + the export on the servers I can do something more wanted by the members of the site. This is what I try to do first. So think about it that way :
"Pierre give us BTS when he really feel he can do it " !!!
PW
The 3 to 7 hours that it takes between found the rush, make the editing, the export from FCP + the export on the servers I can do something more wanted by the members of the site. This is what I try to do first. So think about it that way :
"Pierre give us BTS when he really feel he can do it " !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."