SOPHIE LYNX
-
Ricardo Soli
- Guru
- Posts: 958
- Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:37 am
- Location: Budapest - Hungary
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
Sophie announcing she's facebook fans about the coming webcam-chat on the Woodmancastingx website. She's really working on to get new members for Pierre
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
aquarius
- Newb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
I shall certainly try,Pierre.Keep her "chatting" for as long as possible so I can get home from my office!. She is one special lady 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
OK I will try to be ...late !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ladyoscar.h
- Guru
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
Hello Sophie're great and beautiful, you're like a little girl in the skillful hands of Pierre ......

-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
Already midnight so we are the 23 rd and it's her birthday !
The Chat will be cool and I hope you'll be a lot to come to see her this evening !!!
PW
The Chat will be cool and I hope you'll be a lot to come to see her this evening !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
ladyoscar.h
- Guru
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
This girl and ethereal beauty, I have already given his best wishes to Sophie with FB.
I do not know to chat,,, but maybe it is for paying members.
I do not know to chat,,, but maybe it is for paying members.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
No the Chat is for everybody, just need to put your email if you're not a member !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
george666
- Guru
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
I have more ! A special " Christmas Wunf ", different of what it is usually but vey cool !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Phelan
- Guru
- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Re: SOPHIE LYNX
Sophie is dressed in gift wrap and you undress her?PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I have more ! A special " Christmas Wunf ", different of what it is usually but vey cool !