@pw,
which lifestyle do you live?
in which city you live? do you have a big villa with pool and so? do you have some maids? what car, and whatches and other luxury do you prefer?
do you have some more villas at other places?
how much money do you have made?
p.s. i hope my questions are not to direct.....
About Pierre only
-
cumintoface
- Padawan
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 am
- Location: Germany - Frankfurt
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: About Pierre only
I think a simple photo will resume all !
PW
PW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
cumintoface
- Padawan
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:12 am
- Location: Germany - Frankfurt
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: About Pierre only
Don't smile, I've a rude life !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Harry B.
- Padawan
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Re: About Pierre only
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo5eLJYPDasPIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Don't smile, I've a rude life !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMq2TSCF ... re=related
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: About Pierre only
I'll said like Bianca Golden about her casting : " it's not me ! "
pW
pW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
youdaman
- Guru
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 am
Re: About Pierre only
Pierre,
When are you leaving for Cannes? You'll have to let me know what movies you see...
BTW, I just watched the trailer for "Inception", the new movie from Christopher Nolan (Memento, The Dark Knight, The Prestige). It looks fucking amazing! Definitely your kind of movie, PW...http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/i ... 1810099246
Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.
When are you leaving for Cannes? You'll have to let me know what movies you see...
BTW, I just watched the trailer for "Inception", the new movie from Christopher Nolan (Memento, The Dark Knight, The Prestige). It looks fucking amazing! Definitely your kind of movie, PW...http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/i ... 1810099246
Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102790
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: About Pierre only
Hi Youdaman
I'm on my way to be there, but seems there will be lot of trouble this year with the plane and maybe some famous people will not come. I'm totaly exhausted in this moment and need some sleep that I can't find time to get !
Hope all is OK in the nice Canadian world !
PW
I'm on my way to be there, but seems there will be lot of trouble this year with the plane and maybe some famous people will not come. I'm totaly exhausted in this moment and need some sleep that I can't find time to get !
Hope all is OK in the nice Canadian world !
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Noriega
- Padawan
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 am
Re: About Pierre only
Yo Pierre i was watching this Private life of Pierre Woodman series and these ones are very good - too bad it was all french cant unfortunately understand anything of it ,but it sounds cool my girlfriend and all chicks in general in my country are quite hot for French language ...
Hows the book going ? looking forward to reading it or is it out yet ?
Gonna get it . Keep up casting man ..
Hows the book going ? looking forward to reading it or is it out yet ?
Gonna get it . Keep up casting man ..
-
youdaman
- Guru
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 am
Re: About Pierre only
He hasn't written the book yet, Noriega. As long as Pierre's still in the porn business, I'm guessing he'll have a tough time finding time to write it. Even though I'm very excited to read Pierre's book, I'm in no hurry to see him quit his brilliant work! Porn was boring before he arrived on the scene and it will be boring after he retires...Noriega wrote:Hows the book going ? looking forward to reading it or is it out yet ?
Gonna get it . Keep up casting man
The Canadian.