Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
unknown316
Guru
Posts: 397 Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am
Post
by unknown316 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:55 pm
is hardcore coming?
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102810 Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All
Post
by PIERRE WOODMAN » Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 pm
No, I haven't done anything with her !!!
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
Karine
Padawan
Posts: 27 Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 2:20 pm
Post
by Karine » Thu May 28, 2015 2:27 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: No, I haven't done anything with her !!!
PW
awww it's so sad...
unknown316
Guru
Posts: 397 Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 am
Post
by unknown316 » Thu May 28, 2015 7:44 pm
Her face looks familiar like I seen her somewhere else...