Good wife material.
SZABINA
-
C0nand0
- Guru
- Posts: 1332
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: SZABINA
I kind of respect her for escaping you.
Good wife material.
Good wife material.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SZABINA
Yes a good girl !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Kopf
- Guru
- Posts: 1286
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm
Re: SZABINA
Yes, she escaped the spiderC0nand0 wrote:I kind of respect her for escaping you.![]()
Good wife material.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SZABINA
It happens sometime, it's normal !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
pilgrim33
- Guru
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 am
Re: SZABINA
She has a nuclear fuel inside I think!
I see it in her eyes.
Spider needs to spin the web wider and teach her the way!
Who scouts for new girls in Budapest now if you are no longer doing business with Ricardo?
Are you living there now?
I see it in her eyes.
Spider needs to spin the web wider and teach her the way!
Who scouts for new girls in Budapest now if you are no longer doing business with Ricardo?
Are you living there now?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SZABINA
I have many people in town able to hunt for me !!! World is not turning around Ricardo.
He didn't found anyone in 2013, all was from people bringing the girls to him. So keep cool, I already have some jewels in the box that no one knows ...
PW
He didn't found anyone in 2013, all was from people bringing the girls to him. So keep cool, I already have some jewels in the box that no one knows ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
pilgrim33
- Guru
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 am
Re: SZABINA
Bravo Spider..."who dares wins". You are the SAS of erotic!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102852
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: SZABINA
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."