VANESSA
-
superfucker1
- Guru
- Posts: 262
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:10 pm
Re: VANESSA
under what name did she perform, in others?
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.
Andy Warhole.
Andy Warhole.
-
jcchris7
- Padawan
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:47 am
Re: VANESSA
a-t-elle fait une initiation avec toi qu'on verra un jour ?
-
Werder
- Padawan
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:51 pm
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102773
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: VANESSA
oui mais j'ai pas le droit de la montrer !!!a-t-elle fait une initiation avec toi qu'on verra un jour ?
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."