Thanks It's my birthday but I passed my night working on your present Carl, I suppose you know what I mean !!!
PW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIERRE!!!!!!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Carl
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Oh I am sure I know what you mean. That will be the best present for me
-
ruizs
- Padawan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
happy birthday pierre PEWE xD sigue asi 
-
bresko
- Guru
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:22 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Buon compleanno in bocca lupo..............
-
terafan
- Guru
- Posts: 348
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:50 pm
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, Mister Woodman, happy birthday to you!
Sok boldog szuletesnapot!
Herzlichen Gluckwunsch zum Hochzeitstag!
Et joyeux anniversaire, mon cher Pierrot!
I wish you health and success in your projects! The rest comes from within...
Terafan, comme d'abitude,
100% supporting your work!
Sok boldog szuletesnapot!
Herzlichen Gluckwunsch zum Hochzeitstag!
Et joyeux anniversaire, mon cher Pierrot!
I wish you health and success in your projects! The rest comes from within...
Terafan, comme d'abitude,
100% supporting your work!
-
Vince
- Guru
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:38 pm
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Happy Birthday Pierre. Bon anniversaire
Wishing you the best...
Hope you'll have a great celebration tonight
Vince
Wishing you the best...
Hope you'll have a great celebration tonight
Vince
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Thanks everyone again !!!
OK some news, we did the test today, all is working perfectly with the HD format.
The scene with Caylian is already on the servor but accessible the night from 9 To 10 of may at midnight Paris time ! ( 3 am in L-A, 6 am in N_Y the May 9 , and 8 am in Tokyo the May 10. )
By the way the CX 66 teaser is on line :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/dvd-castingx66.php
PW
OK some news, we did the test today, all is working perfectly with the HD format.
The scene with Caylian is already on the servor but accessible the night from 9 To 10 of may at midnight Paris time ! ( 3 am in L-A, 6 am in N_Y the May 9 , and 8 am in Tokyo the May 10. )
By the way the CX 66 teaser is on line :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/dvd-castingx66.php
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
Aron
- Newb
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:42 am
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Oh I saw that video yesterday and my heart skipped a beat, I thought it was the real Caylian video. Although it was only a test, Caylian looks great in it and I can hardly wait for the real thing.PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thanks everyone again !!!
OK some news, we did the test today, all is working perfectly with the HD format.
The scene with Caylian is already on the servor but accessible the night from 9 To 10 of may at midnight Paris time ! ( 3 am in L-A, 6 am in N_Y the May 9 , and 8 am in Tokyo the May 10. )
Oh yes and a Happy belated birthday Mr. Pierre Woodman - from a fan in Australia.
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102814
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERRE WOODMAN !!!
Thanks, best regards from Prague to OZ
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
youdaman
- Guru
- Posts: 1674
- Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:49 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIERRE!!!!!!
Happy Birthday, PW! I hope you have a great day, my friend! You really deserve it, man, you work way too hard! I do really appreciate all your efforts, though! Your work has always been very special to me! You are and will always be my idol...
Take it easy, Pierre!
Your fan, The Canadian.
Take it easy, Pierre!
Your fan, The Canadian.