MICKAELLA
-
Badre1981
- Guru
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 pm
Re: MICKAELLA
ce portrait est top en dissociant la valeur sentimentale (beau rendu des flash & de l'argentique) preuve que tu touches bien ta bille en photo... 
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MICKAELLA
Sauf que là c'était vraiment pas soigné ! Quand je soigne mes images c'est autre chose !
En vérité chez Private ou Hustler j'ai pas souvent soigné mes lumières, j'ai surtout recherché l'éfficacité contrairement à Giani de Palma qui à fait des images sublimes.
Mais l'érotique et le X sont deux mondes et quand on confond on se brule les ailes ...
PW
En vérité chez Private ou Hustler j'ai pas souvent soigné mes lumières, j'ai surtout recherché l'éfficacité contrairement à Giani de Palma qui à fait des images sublimes.
Mais l'érotique et le X sont deux mondes et quand on confond on se brule les ailes ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
litelife
- Newb
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 1:13 am
Re: MICKAELLA
Bonjour, vous compté mettre ces photo bientôt ou une nouvelle video, a t'elle un nom d'actrice particulier ?
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MICKAELLA
Il y aura des BTS à venir avec elle et son nom d'actrice est celui employé ici !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MICKAELLA
Et voilà le BTS promis en page 1 :
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _9095.html
Il y en aura plusieurs autres ...
PW
https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _9095.html
Il y en aura plusieurs autres ...
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
lagaffe
- Guru
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 pm
Re: MICKAELLA
Et tu sais ce qu'elle deviens cette nana? C'était vraiment l'une des plus jolies filles de son époque!
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MICKAELLA
Je craquais grave pour elle !!! je n'ai plus de nouvelles depuis bientot 20 ans ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
doxxx
- Guru
- Posts: 3143
- Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:38 am
Re: MICKAELLA
Il y en aura plusieurs autres ...
PW[/quote]
Pierre by chance with this phrase I have a faint hope of seeing a dream of mine favorite after 2 bts? when to put mickaela I was hoping for a couple with maybe one
one crossing fingers
PW[/quote]
Pierre by chance with this phrase I have a faint hope of seeing a dream of mine favorite after 2 bts? when to put mickaela I was hoping for a couple with maybe one
-
Lionel
- Guru
- Posts: 1464
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm
Re: MICKAELLA
That sounds so great! What a lovely pair of slaves...and also one evening in Spain when I come back to my bedroom and both girls her and Orsolya ( Veronica Bella ) was waiting me on each side of the toilett on the knees and said together with the month open : do you need to pee master ???
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102834
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: MICKAELLA
Oh yeah !!! It is something I will never forget ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."