Unfortunately, lips are not what makes quality of a blow-job but it can contribute to give better feeling.
In Yollanta case, she was good at BJ but far to be a champion ...
PW
YOLLANTA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102753
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: YOLLANTA
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
realman
- Padawan
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Re: YOLLANTA
Yes and in her eyes one can see she is a girl who needs it good...
-
blowhound
- Guru
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:02 am
Re: YOLLANTA
Ha! One of my favourite scenes!
I even re-edited the audio so it fits properly
I even re-edited the audio so it fits properly