ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102852
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a great and smart model that's all I can tell !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

BalouFan
Guru
Posts: 939
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:36 am

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre she's coming to Europe you can't miss her, hope to see some surprises with her.
Hope you contacted her already. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DickPound
Newb
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:55 pm

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by DickPound »

Was the actual movie ever posted?

Or did you sinds her home after this?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102852
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not online yet but I will do this year I think ...
I did not send her home, I like her, we are friends, she is a nice person ...

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
Beinhart
Guru
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by Beinhart »

This year sounds like a good idea. She is very cute and we need all the positives we can get in these difficult times ;)

User avatar
sexi3132
Padawan
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by sexi3132 »

Is there a chance to update in the last days of 2021?
thanx

Cjd8666
Newb
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 3:52 pm

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by Cjd8666 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:39 pm
Not online yet but I will do this year I think ...
I did not send her home, I like her, we are friends, she is a nice person ...

PW
There is another video, apart from the interview ??

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102852
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes the end of the casting !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

Cjd8666
Newb
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 3:52 pm

Re: ESPERANZA DEL HORNO

Post by Cjd8666 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 01, 2026 1:04 pm
Yes the end of the casting !!!

PW
She gives extremely passionate rimjobs, actually my biggest regret in life is not taking up her offer to receive one from her. Were you fortunate enough to experience her magic tongue on your ass? I would love to see that!