SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

pieter wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:55 pm
Funny thing is you (Pierre) always said you were against girls who offer their services for cash.. This whole VIP party stuff is pretty obvious just that.
I come in Belgium to visit my friend for his birthday and at same time to have fun and meet girls who are interested start my business.
I'm not connected with anything like you are speaking about, my concern is about getting models.
I know the party is maybe doing something I do not but as far it's legal it's Dennis concern and has nothing to do with me.

I am happy to visit Belgium again, I wasn't there for few years now.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

pieter wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:03 pm
Sure.

ah, een typische Vlaamse jaloerse gastje die volgt, niet aan zijn trekken komt en niet aan een kaart geraakt omdat hij er geen geld voor heeft :-)

Party with famous models, dinner with public figures, drink and food all night... it all has a price, and that's called: VIP

ebeckers71
Newb

Post by ebeckers71 »

Ah, such a gullable crowd. Men desperate to believe she is untouched.

Not the case though, boyfriend is built like a brick house (yep, very serious bodybuilder).

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

He is my beast :-) and I am loyal to him in private life also, front the camera I am just a performer now. Pierre teached me a lot! and my boyfriend is very happy because of that haha

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ebeckers71 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:41 am
Ah, such a gullable crowd. Men desperate to believe she is untouched.

Not the case though, boyfriend is built like a brick house (yep, very serious bodybuilder).
Who cares what you believe ???
I know Sladyen never get an award for comedy in Cannes festival and is not a top liar from what I know about her.
Her Mom confirmed all she said to me.
So whatever you and some haters come to say now here I don't think it will change anything about my personal feeling for Sladyen or Dennis Black Magic.
I judge people for the way they behave to me and until I don't see myself something giving me a specific reason to make a change in my friendship level I stay a friend forever.
I know very well that nowadays the fashion is to put knives in back of people and this years is a good example of this tendancious mind but I am not ready to spit on the head of anyone because a group of haters do their best to show the history of my friends with their own vision in order build a huge fake situation !!!
Pierre teached me a lot! and my boyfriend is very happy because of that haha
I'm gonna give him the bill tomorrow !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

SLADYEN wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:45 pm
pieter wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:55 pm
Funny thing is you (Pierre) always said you were against girls who offer their services for cash.. This whole VIP party stuff is pretty obvious just that.

someone is jalouse because he don't has a Black Card :-) typical reaction, also because only the VIP knows the truth (and you not) :-)
https://youtu.be/e35AQK014tI :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We met yesterday !!!

Capture d’écran 2023-06-29 à 08.05.36.png

PW

Counter
Guru

Post by Counter »

Welcome Pierre!
Wondering which girls with an apetite for sex will come to see you?

SLADYEN
Guru

Post by SLADYEN »

Counter wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:08 am
Welcome Pierre!
Wondering which girls with an apetite for sex will come to see you?
on my way to the Master :-)

Counter
Guru

Post by Counter »

Sladyen, watching you and Pierre, it is clear you like his ways of doing you. 😊