MARKUS STRONG / MARKUS DUPREE

Comment and ask everything about boys in Woodman Castings
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MARKUS STRONG

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's true Markus is a great performer but now he is on another world, he has forgot all his past, don't speak to anyone from europe now except Rocco.
Of course, someone who buy a video doesn't care how a performer is inside his heart and just wish to see a good action.
From that yes it's obvious this little boy I build up from Russian via Europe to USA, will become one of the main male performers in L-A. Till the day another will erase him from the map because only the brave hearts like for instance Manuel Ferrara, can get posterity !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

vviktor
Padawan

Post by vviktor »

Well I am sad to hear this :( , especially since I have heard that some scene on your site with him were epic and that you and those scenes were his 'ticket to paradise' that why I was looking to see it, but if you do not work together anymore and you have deleted all those scenes than OK.

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Like any other Job There is always someone else ready to fill the Role. Pierre has lasted a long time in the Industry because of the respect he has gained from fellow performers and Producers. You cant buy that once you have a Reputation that for me is Gold and sadly Markus decided to go against the people who helped him.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course !!!
you have deleted all those scenes
Why should I do this ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

vviktor
Padawan

Post by vviktor »

It was than misunderstanding, I understand that there is no more scenes with Markus on site.

Can you please Pierre recommend several good scenes with Markus

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Man, I have no time sorry. The girls are the queen here, in 2017 I will have a search for male performers in scenes, but not ready yet ...

PW

moza_rafale
Padawan

Post by moza_rafale »

Pierre, did you videotaping the male performers audition ? :) :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not decided yet if I will do it or not ...

PW

tobasmina
Guru

Re: LINA NAPOLI

Post by tobasmina »

pierre es que tes relations avec marcus se sont améliorer ou il fait encore genre que c'est pas toi à qui il doit tout ce qu'il à?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LINA NAPOLI

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il ne me parle plus et a refusé de prendre un verre avec moi en juin pour faire la paix. Il a croisé Ricky Mancini le mois dernier a L-A et ne lui a pas adressé la parole.
Un connard de chez connard, il n'y a pas d'autre mots ...

PW