GABRIELLA K

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

GABRIELLA K

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: GABRIELLA K

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

It would've been cool to see the Kerez sisters in a scene together... Personally, Gabriella is my favourite, but I wouldn't kick Henriette out of bed anytime soon!! I love Gabriella's scene in the pool from Superfuckers 2.... Good memories of this girl?

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

BTW, have you ever had two sisters at the same time?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes lot of souvenirs ! The scene in the swimming pool is one of the craziest of my life. The BTS will explain you why I think !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Thanks for reloading her casting, PW! Any chance of seeing that BTS soon? I wanna see why the scene in the swimming pool is so crazy! I know these BTS are hard work for you, but if it's any consolation, they are greatly appreciated by your fans....

Thanks, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I know and do my best for making everyone happy !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

BTW, did you teach her to enjoy anal sex?? :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yeah but at beginning was not so easy, but when you know she did double anal for me, it should means all was OK no ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

kkenppe
Guru

Post by kkenppe »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Oh yeah but at beginning was not so easy, but when you know she did double anal for me, it should means all was OK no ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
I supossed it was not easy, but it had been a pitty if you don't fuck that incredible ass :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (one of the best :shock: ) Well done Pierre :lol:

About that double anal scene, It must be in "Superfuckers (swimming pool scene)",isn't it? :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and the BTS of that scene is absolutly mad, I'll tried to upload it soon ! The sex scene too...

PW

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I'm really looking forward to seeing the BTS of Gabriella's swimming pool scene. It's one of my favourite scenes from the SPF series and I'm dying to know what happened behind the scenes and why it was so crazy for you!

I will wait patiently, though, as I know you have plenty of other BTS requests to fulfill and lots of other members to make happy...

Thanks for your time.
Your fan, The Canadian.