ELENA FIRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JohnWick
Guru

Re: ELENA FIRE

Post by JohnWick »

I wasn't expecting her asshole to open that wide. Pierre you gaped the shit outta her. This babe is talented :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

She regained first place, what an incredible babe.

363499409.JPG

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Elle assure bien et est top, même si il y a des moments où on la sent pas dans le trip !

Gapermaker
Guru

Post by Gapermaker »

Pierre I was love it gape. Best one :lol:

Please to make it more gapes with the Elena . It was too nice. She can do it very very good.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Spiderdog wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:22 am
Elle assure bien et est top, même si il y a des moments où on la sent pas dans le trip !
Oui c'est exact !!!
Hier elle m'a texté pour me demander quand on retravaillerai ensemble. J'ai dit septembre ... On verra si d'ici là des choses auront changé !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tommadushan
Padawan

Post by tommadushan »

Obviously a grate video, She drinks yellow piss that was astonishing moment 😍😍. Pierre I think, Pissing into a beautiful girls mouth is your thing. Your competition doesn't do that as you do, it is a real golden shower absolutely. it is just extraordinary. love it❤️💯.

When a beautiful girl drinks your piss it is the best moment💯, instead of take it to the mouth and spit it out. Recently NURIA MILLAN and ELENA FIRE drinks your piss and those are the best videos released recently.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Glad that you enjoy it !!!

PW

mr_vik
Guru

Post by mr_vik »

Great video. Did she ever came back to you for a new scene?

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

tommadushan wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:38 am
Obviously a grate video, She drinks yellow piss that was astonishing moment 😍😍. Pierre I think, Pissing into a beautiful girls mouth is your thing. Your competition doesn't do that as you do, it is a real golden shower absolutely. it is just extraordinary. love it❤️💯.

When a beautiful girl drinks your piss it is the best moment💯, instead of take it to the mouth and spit it out. Recently NURIA MILLAN and ELENA FIRE drinks your piss and those are the best videos released recently.
Exactly,RGS is Pierre's trademark,truly epic moment in every way. 8-)