VICTORIA DANIELS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
makker
Guru

Re: VICTORIA DANIELS

Post by makker »

Since she is very experienced with sex (working in a club), the word 'initiation' is a bit strange :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not at all !!! Listen what she says ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

regis69
Guru

Post by regis69 »

Quelle chiennasse celle la :shock:
Dès la première pipe, elle veut montrer qu'elle sait y faire :twisted:
Ce qui est top en 2013, c'est que tu n'hésite pas à diffuser de la non expérimenté et de la grosse chienne qui à un minimum d'expérience.
Il me manquait juste du ass to mouth et de gros slapping au visage... elle peut encaisser grave cette vicieuse. Peux être un prochain wunf ou smm :?:

Fanwood
Guru

Post by Fanwood »

Next WUNF 128..?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Could be !!! I am not sure about who is next but I'll look if I can put her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

I watched many movies for her and she was amazing

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She has changed a lot in term of "on been" in front of the camera, giving double value to her casting, because nobody could recreat her first day in this industry ...
Today she's a "super pro" giving amazing performances to all producers hiring her but I love more her shy time ... Just my personnal opinion !!!

PW

Gekk0
Guru

Post by Gekk0 »

Reading this forum has give me clues to find this fantastic performer on your site PW. I have to say she is very different here, than ... elsewhere. :mrgreen:

The interview, the initiation, all is very nice.

But I may be biased as I like nice breasts, and her's are lovely. Her ass is divine. Sweet face, erotic expressions ... wow!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In the Wunf you can also see how shy she was at this time, needing a bit of "warm up" before explosion. Today she's a top pro, and it's totally another world ...

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

She's a great girl and definitely a real pro. She just did a scene where she swallowed 48 loads without any problem, so respect for her. Her casting is simply amazing, you can see how good she is.