MILEV SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Claramiasfan
Guru

Re: MILEV SKAYA

Post by Claramiasfan »

This scene is long awaited for alot i believe :D

Edjax
Padawan

Post by Edjax »

Can’t wait to see mother watch daughter and daughter watch mother lick Pierre’s ass!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 10:19 am
Slayden REFUSED to be in the same room as her mom during her interview because she didn't want to hear anything sex related about her moms and literally walked away so i really want to her her explanation for her 'change-of-heart' from walking away to now comepting against her mom during an anal gangbang with 4 dudes. ha ha ha... what a change !!!
Well only stupid people never change their mind. Be happy she accepted to see the things from another angle ...

PW
agreed. can't wait to see the interview + the XXX action

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I'm looking forward to this one! This will be a great treat for the Memorial Day weekend in the United States. I'm sure it'll be even more exciting than the Indy 500 on Sunday. :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 11:48 am
Tomorrow !!!

Capture d’écran 2023-05-26 à 23.54.57.png

PW
wow. i see that u assembled the A-Team Pierre!!! did you get in on the action or did you just film things? just curious.

anyways. amazing. glad that you got a nice 'wide' bed are to allow for room to manuver and for comfortable sex in diff. positions

that couch u usually use is good for 1-on-1 but when its a gangbang on a small couch it can get difficult for everybody to get comfortable.

i know that Slayden has called it quits. but i HOPE her mom does a few more scenes. there are some 'mature' MILF themed sites out there that she would be a good fit for. i hope Sladen's dad allows his wife 2 continue.

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Unbelievable story Pierre!!! I remember you were glad to Slayden to walk away and you also show her more respect for it but i know now you will say that just stupid doesn't change their mind.
At the end of the story you did nothing wrong ,it is just the new style of "family" and "mothers" of this era

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Looks like almost all members here are happy about it so I have no comments to do !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 3:30 pm
Looks like almost all members here are happy about it so I have no comments to do !!!

PW
very happy and I‘m a big fan of Milev too :D