PARIS DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
randomguy
Padawan

Re: PARIS DIAMOND

Post by randomguy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:sometime it's more fun a less beautiful who enjoy a lot than a top one cold !!!PW
Classic line. 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but good one !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

TheWarrior
Guru

Post by TheWarrior »

It's not that often that we see you engage in group sex. I remember only a dp with Erika Fire.

It was cool watching this girl being destroyed by you two.You should do more of this. ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have some more, but can't show most of them ! I'm a bit scared to do it because many time they refuse to agree for publication when it's like this. For instance, this one with Paris Diamond has cost me " one arm " if I can said and it will take two or three years to get it back here !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Fantastic master ! tahnk you thank you thank you. She's moaning like a cats, so exciting feeling and amazing video with you and Alan togetehr
merci monsieur :shock:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure ! I just upload now the new daily girl, Samanta Cute, and it has make me think about you because she's huge natural breast and I'm sure you'll love her !!!

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

One of the bests castings master pierre!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!
Sherlock style ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm
I have some more, but can't show most of them ! I'm a bit scared to do it because many time they refuse to agree for publication when it's like this. For instance, this one with Paris Diamond has cost me " one arm " if I can said and it will take two or three years to get it back here !

PW
One of the most and especially interesting casting and situation Pierre! Very curious how she changed her mind since she wanted only private. Very cool the way you managed the situation for example when you put the cam in the bedroom just before to she come.
Also first time i see you fuck the ass without the ass fingering.
For me its epic scene