EVE ANGEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Rashidnz*
Guru

Re: EVE ANGEL

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello :)
Just Because I thought I would remind you about her 8-)
This camera angle position :D
Attachments
omgeve.JPG

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

To Rashidnz,

That is pretty nice was that picture taken recently? I haven't heard any news from her yet. i wonder where else she will be shooting for. ddf said they keep working with her but not in an exclusive way. After they told me that, that is when i heard from the internet that she was moving to the usa and i contacted ddf and told them what i heard they said it is not true she is not moving to usa. i guess what i am trying to tell you is sorry to bother you on those questions about her going to usa thanks for being honest with me. i am from usa and i was just wondering about her but i guess it's not true about her moving to usa and you said its unlikely. (I appreciate your honesty..) Thanks dude, Write back. :)

Rashidnz*
Guru

Post by Rashidnz* »

Hello :)
cannot remember when that picture was taken,
found it recently it was from Pier 999

Well Eve has been helping Jo with some scenes
for her VivThomas project(Jo's)Not Eve's
thumbevejo.jpg
thumbevejo.jpg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
No recent Tweets,or Diary entries for Eve
so your guess is as good as mine
2233.jpg
No problemo ,I am always :D to Discuss Eve

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

To Rashidnz,,,, wow jo and eve.. huh ... so are they good friends or is it just on camera it seems like they must be good friends off camera to. im not sure. hopefully you know.
oh ya one more question sandra shine and eve are friends as well where is sandra shine now.

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

To Rashidnz, You said that eve has been helping jo with her viv thomas project was this project recent. is eve still helping jo.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je viens de parler avec Eve, il est possible que demain elle vienne faire un Chat ici pour vous, mais elle atted une réponse pour un boulot photo donc pas encore certain. Je vous le dirai ce soir !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

NewMember05
Padawan

Post by NewMember05 »

SORRY GUYS :oops:

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

hello pierre i didn't understand what you wrote. Did i make you mad about discussing eve to much i am sorry if i did..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My SMS was clear !!! I'm not mad, just I'm not here to be a advertisement box without my concent. It's a Eve Angel
topic not Sandra Shine !
If you want make promo for your girlfriend, no problem but not like you did, speak with me first, you have my phone !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

alright i will not mention any body else's name here besides eve. you are right i shouldn't of done that witout your consent i will not do it again. i appoligise for that.